Terms and Conditions
Please read the booking terms carefully and make sure you have read and understand the lake rules. Please contact us for any further details regarding the terms of booking or lake rules.
- On receipt of your 50% non-refundable deposit we will reserve your holiday. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of persons traveling at the time of confirmation.
- Your completed booking form must include all persons traveling, non anglers included.
- Cancellation. If you cancel your confirmed booking it will only be accepted by the person in authority of the group in writing (email). The following costs will be incurred:
(a) Cancel your booking more than 10 weeks prior to your arrival date, 50% non-refundable deposit
(b) Cancel your booking 10 weeks or after to your arrival date, full balance of payment is required.
- The person in charge of the group confirms they have the authority of all persons traveling in the group to make the booking on their behalf and that they have all read and accepted these terms & conditions and the Petit Pretre Fishery Rules.
- The deposit is accepted as part payment for the holiday.
- The balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks before arrival. If you book within 10 weeks of arrival then the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
- If the balance is not received by the due date, stated on your invoice, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. You will forfeit the deposit paid and we will treat this as a cancellation on your part.
- Booking Changes – If any changes to a confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible depending upon availability.
- The cost of your holiday is fully guaranteed.
- You are advised to arrange travel insurance including medical costs and personal belonging’s, public liability, death and personal injury as these are not covered by our insurance.
- All Passports, Insurance and Health Certificates are your responsibility, we accept no responsibility for any delays or expense incurred.
- Force Majeure – We are not liable for any loss or delay due to weather conditions, closure of port/train or road or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the total amount you have paid to us. You must take all precautions to safe guard you and your group’s personal safety.
- We accept no liability for any damage or loss to cars or personal belongings, death or personal injury.
- All persons agree to the fishery rules on this website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday and ask you and your complete party to leave our premises, if we consider your behaviour is thought to be in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, any fish, grounds, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund / compensation and you may incur costs for any damage caused.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint by you or one of your party, please advise us on the day of complaint so will can evaluate and take action before your trip concludes.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All Food Packages are paid in full upon arrival.
- Copyright – Any form of visual media taken on our premises can be used to promote and advertise Petit Pretre, by ourselves and any third party without prior consent.